Monday, January 12, 2009

Weekends Go To Fast

Hey everyone, Hope you all had a great weekend. Ours was very buys, just the way I like it. B had 2 basketball games, they won one and lost one. He played awesome had a lot of steals and assists and some points. One of the other moms told him he played so tall those games. Great job Buddy!!! Then I went to Lashell's and watched Prom Night I don't like scary movies but she said it wasn't that bad and it was in the daytime. Thanks had fun. We spent the evening with Bob, Paula, Shane and Margo, it was nice to visit and catch up with them. Sunday was a great day golfing had my first Birdie with a 40 foot putt and 2 pars. That was fun. Played with Larry and Jeannie. Thanks guys. Update on my working out: I have lost 21 pounds since Sept. 1 more pound to go before I reach my goal, which I might try to lose another 5 pounds we'll see. Yeah!! Working out 5 days a week and watching what I eat. Nothing beats 5 a.m. on Monday morning for Boot Camp.... I'm looking forward to swimsuit shopping this year... 10 more weeks for CABO. Hope you all have a blessed week. Until then Live, Laugh and Love.....

No comments:

Post a Comment