Sunday, February 22, 2009

Poker, Shuffleboard & Cards!!!

Polly, Chris, Linda and I
Everyone playing 99

Tiff and I won 3 games!!!


Polly, Tiff and I



Guys playing poker




Had a great night at Chris and Tiff's. The guys played poker and of course Michael was one of the last 2 guys so they split, Gals were playing shuffleboard. If you win 3 games in a row you get your picture taken and put up on the wall. Tiff and I won 3 games so there is a picture of us. Yeah... Finally... Then we played 99 a card game 16 people took 3 hours. Alex and Polly won. B had basketball I thought it was the last game. We are going to Portland for a tourney the 28 and 1... Then they have a local year end tourney the 7th and 8th. Try outs went well they find out this week. Crab Crack friday and shopping and basketball Sat/Sun. K and her boyfriend are going with me. I guess Michael will be golfing all weekend if the weather is nice. Hope you all have a blessed week. Until then Live, Laugh and Love...

No comments:

Post a Comment